[Erp5-dev] Problems after Install ERP5
Ivan de Jesus Deras
2005-12-23 23:17:42 UTC
Hi !
I've installed ERP 5 from CVS in Mandriva 2006, but
after creating the ERP5 Site in Zope, the portal isn't
working at it should, I meant for example when I add
an Organization, it's not showed in the la list of
objects, the same happens when I add a currency, I
don't know if I'm doing something wrong, any help with
this would be apreciated.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, m?s seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es
Romain Courteaud
2005-12-24 17:34:14 UTC
Post by Ivan de Jesus Deras
Hi !
I've installed ERP 5 from CVS in Mandriva 2006, but
after creating the ERP5 Site in Zope, the portal isn't
working at it should, I meant for example when I add
an Organization, it's not showed in the la list of
objects, the same happens when I add a currency, I
don't know if I'm doing something wrong, any help with
this would be apreciated.
Hello,

I think it's probably a security issue.
Try to give to your user the role assignor on the module, and everything
should be OK.

Romain
Rafael Monnerat
2005-12-24 22:10:09 UTC
After you include any content, you need to go until portal_activities and
on the tab activities, you invoke the activities to objects been indexed.
(and showed)

Are You doing that?

2005/12/23, Ivan de Jesus Deras <ivan_deras at yahoo.es>: - Ocultar texto das
mensagens anteriores -
Post by Ivan de Jesus Deras
Hi !
I've installed ERP 5 from CVS in Mandriva 2006, but
after creating the ERP5 Site in Zope, the portal isn't
working at it should, I meant for example when I add
an Organization, it's not showed in the la list of
objects, the same happens when I add a currency, I
don't know if I'm doing something wrong, any help with
this would be apreciated.
Rafael M. Monnerat
http://monnerat.objectis.net