[Erp5-dev] Erp5 Core trouble
Rakesh Bharuth
2006-08-29 08:02:10 UTC
Hi all

After installing the erp5 core 1.0rc10 I get the ff err

Site Error

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'selection_name' is not defined

Any ideas?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Rakesh Bharuth
Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'selection_name' is not defined
It looks like a problem of compatibility wiht the html style. What version do
you use for erp5_html_style or erp5_xhtml_style business templates ?

Can you paste the complete backtrace ?
Vincent Pelletier
Rakesh Bharuth
2006-08-29 09:02:02 UTC
I am working off the live cd which has erp5_core 1.0rc8 and erp5_html_style
0.8. I tried upgrading erp5_core from
http://torrent.erp5.org/dists/snapshot/bt5/ which then gave me the error.

I have since then killed the site and just working off the cd, so I cannot
get a backtrace right now.

Is there any other way I can keep my installation up to date?

Thanks
Rakesh