[Erp5-dev] cleaning the wrong way
Tomasz Brzezina
2008-03-25 13:32:17 UTC
how to REMOVE module which I create using My favourites/Create Module
--
Tomasz Brzezina
how to REMOVE module which I create using My favourites/Create Module
Just remove the module using ZMI. (http://yourhost/erp5/manage_main).
You can also remove Portal Type that represents this module in
portal_types tool.

J.
Tomasz Brzezina
2008-03-25 14:59:35 UTC
Post by Jacek Medrzycki
Post by Tomasz Brzezina
how to REMOVE module which I create using My favourites/Create Module
Just remove the module using ZMI. (http://yourhost/erp5/manage_main).
You can also remove Portal Type that represents this module in
portal_types tool.
And this is enough? So i can sleep well ;D
--
Tomasz Brzezina
how to REMOVE module which I create using My favourites/Create Module
Just remove the module using ZMI. (http://yourhost/erp5/manage_main).
You can also remove Portal Type that represents this module in
portal_types tool.
And this is enough? So i can sleep well ;D
"Create Module" also creates a skin folder in portal_skins, and a portal type
for the documents (in addition to the module's portal type).
I don't think it creates anything else, but I haven't created any module for
quite a while.
--
Vincent Pelletier