[Erp5-dev] GAP-Trouble - HowTo Contribute
Sebastian Hültenschmidt
2005-12-30 12:21:34 UTC
Hi all,

as i am working on an german erp5 system i need to add the german gap.
it is called "IKR, Industrie Konten Rahmen".
I installed newest CVS versions with exception to the localised french
accouning module. Then i tried to add
portal-categories/gap accordingly with "germany/IKR03/1/..." and
select "germany/IKR03" in accounting_preferences,
but these do not show up in the gap field when i try to add accounts.
Any ideas or anyone with a working IKR?
Anyone working at an german ERP5 at all?

I would like to contribute a german translation as soon as it is done.
Which is the preferred way to do that?

Best Regards,

Sebastian Hueltenschmidt
Jean-Paul Smets
2005-12-30 12:55:29 UTC
Post by Sebastian Hültenschmidt
Hi all,
as i am working on an german erp5 system i need to add the german gap.
it is called "IKR, Industrie Konten Rahmen".
I installed newest CVS versions with exception to the localised french
accouning module. Then i tried to add
portal-categories/gap accordingly with "germany/IKR03/1/..." and
select "germany/IKR03" in accounting_preferences,
but these do not show up in the gap field when i try to add accounts.
Any ideas or anyone with a working IKR?
Anyone working at an german ERP5 at all?
We are working on an ERP5 project for a German company. However, they will
not use accounting.

We have some work done on German accounting already (including reports). I
am not sure if it is published yet though (because it is not finalised).
Post by Sebastian Hültenschmidt
I would like to contribute a german translation as soon as it is done.
Which is the preferred way to do that?
For german translation, the easiest is to go to the Localizer, add german
language and start entering strings in the ui message dict.
Post by Sebastian Hültenschmidt
Best Regards,
Sebastian Hueltenschmidt
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Rentalinux: Desktop Linux Server
http://www.rentalinux.com
Jérôme Perrin
2006-01-02 12:38:58 UTC
Post by Sebastian Hültenschmidt
Hi all,
as i am working on an german erp5 system i need to add the german gap.
it is called "IKR, Industrie Konten Rahmen".
I installed newest CVS versions with exception to the localised french
accouning module.
That's maybe the reason why you choose "germany" and not "de" as your category
id because the latest CVS version of erp5_accounting localized for french,
we have replaced "france" by its 2 letters country code "fr" ;)
Post by Sebastian Hültenschmidt
Then i tried to add
portal-categories/gap accordingly with "germany/IKR03/1/..." and
select "germany/IKR03" in accounting_preferences,
but these do not show up in the gap field when i try to add accounts.
Any ideas or anyone with a working IKR?
I guess the problem is related to your preference. Please make sure your
preference is active (available from the action menu).
--
J?rome