[Erp5-dev] How to use 'Category Item List Method' setting
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-09-24 11:37:04 UTC

How can I use 'Category Item List Method' that is in Html Style tab of the
preferences?
Or where should I look for hints on its usage?

Mikolaj
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-09-24 11:57:15 UTC
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Hi,
How can I use 'Category Item List Method' that is in Html Style tab of the
preferences?
Or where should I look for hints on its usage?
A popup menu should be used here instead of a string field. We will fix
this ASAP.
Thanks for the hint.

JPS.
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Mikolaj
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies
http://www.erp5.org
Jérome Perrin
2007-09-24 12:59:58 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Smets
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
Hi,
How can I use 'Category Item List Method' that is in Html Style tab of the
preferences?
Or where should I look for hints on its usage?
A popup menu should be used here instead of a string field. We will fix
this ASAP.
Yes, this is now a popup menu, so for user point of view, it should be easy.
For developper, you should look at proxy fields and field libraries in
erp5_base, you can start from Person_view's ListFields.

J?rome