[Erp5-dev] erp5-zope debian amd64 package
Diego Manhães Pinheiro
2007-07-26 21:51:23 UTC
Hello!!

I try search the debian package erp5-zope in svn repository but don't find.
it exists ? i try create the debian package but without success.

Any sugestion or any can help me ?

Thanks for any help.
--
-----------------------------------
Diego Manh?es Pinheiro
Linux User #375020
Rafael Monnerat

Thanks for any help.
Diego Manhães Pinheiro
2007-07-27 16:31:57 UTC
I forgot inform that I would like get the .deb packages for amd64 architecture.
Exists on svn repository ?

Anyway, I will try again create the package with the files of the svn
repository.
Any success I post here the files if any wish.

bye.