[Erp5-dev] get last login time
Bartek Gorny
2006-10-13 12:15:30 UTC
Hello

Is it possible in ERP5 (or, rather, in Zope with Pluggable Auth
Service) to get the last login time of a specified (or current) user?
I tried to dig in the code, and got to PropertiedUser class, but
couldn't find the information, and the user has no property sheets
attached nor any additional attributes. Can such information be
obtained, then, and how?

Bartek
--
"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"
Yoshinori Okuji
2006-10-14 12:43:09 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
Is it possible in ERP5 (or, rather, in Zope with Pluggable Auth
Service) to get the last login time of a specified (or current) user?
I tried to dig in the code, and got to PropertiedUser class, but
couldn't find the information, and the user has no property sheets
attached nor any additional attributes. Can such information be
obtained, then, and how?
As you know, ERP5 is not a session-based application. So the meaning of a
login time is ambiguous. If the user goes to the login screen, you can record
a time when passing the login action. But this assumes that the user uses the
cookie-based authentication. If the user uses the basic auth in HTTP, she may
not see the login screen.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO