[Erp5-dev] problem in paysheet module - view paysheet cells
Bartek Gorny
2006-06-26 15:50:58 UTC
Hello

There seem to be a problem with PaySheetLine_viewQuantity matrixbox -
it always comes up with empty cells. The movements are there, and have
correct values assigned, it is just that they are not displayed in the
matrixbox.

I spent several hours trying to work this out, but to no avail - the
only result is that I observed a strange behaviour: the cells do not
display anything, even if I set default value of matrixbox_quantity in
TALES to "python:222"; and, when I try to run a custom/test_py script
in a cell, by setting TALES value to "python:cell.test_py()", it logs
an AttributeError - while the very same thing can be done in other
matrixboxes (like in Sales Order) and it works ok.

Bartek
--
"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"
Jérôme Perrin
2006-06-29 13:46:22 UTC
Post by Bartek Gorny
Hello
There seem to be a problem with PaySheetLine_viewQuantity matrixbox -
it always comes up with empty cells. The movements are there, and have
correct values assigned, it is just that they are not displayed in the
matrixbox.
matrixbox was unable to retrieve the cell, because coordinates returned by
asCellRange were not consistant.

I think this is fixed by
http://svn.erp5.org?rev=8224&view=rev
http://svn.erp5.org?rev=8226&view=rev