[Erp5-dev] all test fail miserably
bartek
2007-03-04 11:12:08 UTC
Hello

I have an unpleasant impression that currently the testing system of
ERP5 is completely broken - from what I found out, every test which
tries to install any template other than erp5_base fails with "tic is
looping forever" message. Am I right in thinking there is a serious
problem somewhere, in testing framework or in ERP5 itself?

From what I see on erp5_report, this problem has been being reported by
the system for three days...

Anybody knows (a) the reason, (b) possible workaround, (c) time estimate
when can it be fixed?

Bartek
bartek
2007-03-04 12:06:44 UTC
Post by bartek
Hello
I have an unpleasant impression that currently the testing system of
ERP5 is completely broken - from what I found out, every test which
tries to install any template other than erp5_base fails with "tic is
looping forever" message. Am I right in thinking there is a serious
problem somewhere, in testing framework or in ERP5 itself?
From what I see on erp5_report, this problem has been being reported by
the system for three days...
Anybody knows (a) the reason, (b) possible workaround, (c) time estimate
when can it be fixed?
Sorry, my fault - I missed some points, and was mislead by the fact that
some unit tests fail for a few days with exactly the same error message,
while in truth it has nothing to do with the problem I had. I'll add
some things to the wiki.

Bartek
Post by bartek
Bartek