[Erp5-dev] oood - backward compatibility
bartek
2007-05-14 08:36:31 UTC
Hello

I would like to remove the old implementation of oood from HEAD (the old
API and implementation choice in config), because it is getting a little
cumbersome while I'm developing new features. Would anybody mind?

B.
--
"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"
Jean-Paul Smets
2007-05-14 09:45:31 UTC
Post by bartek
Hello
I would like to remove the old implementation of oood from HEAD (the old
API and implementation choice in config), because it is getting a little
cumbersome while I'm developing new features. Would anybody mind?
B.
No problem. Please remove the old implementation of oood everywhere.

JPS.