[Erp5-dev] "Zope Quick Start" page instead of Erp5 home page
ericdes
2007-10-31 16:51:05 UTC
After completing all the steps to install Erp5 from RPMs on Mandriva 2007.1, the
browser points to the Zone Quick Start page instead of what I was expected would
be the Erp5 login page. Anything that I'm missing?

-------
Welcome to Zope, a high-performance object-oriented platform for.....
-------

Also I'd like to access the Zope web server even from outside the server, but it
won't respond. What is the configuration required to let it serve pages outside
the server?
bartek
2007-10-31 17:25:15 UTC
Post by ericdes
After completing all the steps to install Erp5 from RPMs on Mandriva 2007.1, the
browser points to the Zone Quick Start page instead of what I was expected would
be the Erp5 login page. Anything that I'm missing?
Yes - you have to log in to the Zope Management Interface and create an
ERP5 site. Read this:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook/Lets_go...#Installation_of_the_core

the whole process is described in detail there.

Baertek
Post by ericdes
-------
Welcome to Zope, a high-performance object-oriented platform for.....
-------
Also I'd like to access the Zope web server even from outside the server, but it
won't respond. What is the configuration required to let it serve pages outside
the server?
"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"
ericdes
2007-11-01 14:02:22 UTC
Thank you! For some reason I didn't see that page.