[Erp5-dev] Mandriva 2006.0 Install
Rafael Monnerat
2006-01-27 22:16:43 UTC

for installing ERP5 on Mandriva 2006, you only have to:

# urpmi.addmedia "nexedi-2006"
http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/

and use urpmi to install zope and ERP5.

# urpmi zope-ERP5

For some dependencies, it is necessary to download separatly, like
zope-Btreefolder2 and mysql-python (I think these are the only ones),
besides installing MySQL-MAX.

Bye for now,
--
Rafael M. Monnerat
http://monnerat.objectis.net

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
The 'last modified date' is 27-jan-2006 for many files ( hdlist.cz too)
and when I install, the urpmi get the last packages ( the newest RPMs).

I think the RPMs ( for mandriva 2006.0 ) are the last version of ERP5, but
who created the RPMs can explain better than I. ( I would like to receive
this explanation ).
[...]
It may not be the fault of who created the packages but the squid cache
as I was informed over a discussion.

All I wanted to convey was a cautionary note. :-)
Post by Rafael Monnerat
The 'last modified date' is 27-jan-2006 for many files ( hdlist.cz
too) and when I install, the urpmi get the last packages ( the newest
RPMs).
For me it is getting the earlier version of CMFCategory.
Post by Rafael Monnerat
I think the RPMs ( for mandriva 2006.0 ) are the last version of ERP5,
but who created the RPMs can explain better than I. ( I would like to
receive this explanation ).
Sure, me too.

-SB
Post by Shrenik Bhura
I think the hdlist.cz is not in sync with the latest in the repository,
Hi,

This can append because there is a very aggressive squid cache policy apply on
our repository. That's why sometimes our repository look broken or incomplete
for 1 or 2 days.

As you probably noticed, package names has changed from "Product" to
"zope-Product" or "erp5-Product". This is because of the new Mandriva naming
conventions for zope related packages. We decide to apply these new rules in
order to be ready for cooker integration.

But this change make installation of ERP5 a little bit confusing because there
is still ERP5 RPMs in the Mandriva 2006 "contrib" repository that follow old
naming scheme.

So, take care of using "urpmi zope-ERP5" and not "urpmi ERP5". Else you will
get a very old version.
Kev.
Shrenik Bhura
2006-01-31 06:36:29 UTC

On trying to add the urpmi media on one of my machines I am getting this
error. Could anyone please explain this?

# urpmi.addmedia erp5 http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/
with hdlist.cz
added medium erp5
wrote config file [/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.updates.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.main.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf-free.cz]
examining synthesis file
[/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf-nonfree.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.contrib.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.jpackage.cz]
retrieving source hdlist (or synthesis) of "erp5"...
http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/hdlist.cz
...retrieving failed: curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
retrieval of source hdlist (or synthesis) failed
no hdlist file found for medium "erp5"
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.erp5.cz]
problem reading synthesis file of medium "erp5"
found 0 headers in cache
removing 0 obsolete headers in cache
wrote config file [/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg]
unable to update medium "erp5"

-SB
Post by Kevin Deldycke
Post by Shrenik Bhura
[...]
I wish to use the domain tree view to sort my list of horse saddle. I use the
colour of them to sort the list. But the left tree view just show me the ID
of my category colour, not the title of my category.

here is how I configure the domain root of my listBox : colour | Colour

I attach a screenshot of my problem.

I use the same configuration for my report tree, so here, I see the category's
title on this one. Something strange , isn't it ?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Brice