[Erp5-dev] ERP5Form improvement
Yusei TAHARA
2007-09-20 13:07:55 UTC

I've commited ERP5Form improvement. It is a bit big changes.
If you find bugs or strange behavior around fields, please let me know.

Thank you.
Yusei TAHARA <yusei at nexedi.com>
Yusei TAHARA
2007-09-27 14:54:27 UTC
Hi.
Post by Yusei TAHARA
I've commited ERP5Form improvement. It is a bit big changes.
If you find bugs or strange behavior around fields, please let me know.
Currently, ERP5Form is unstable because of my changes(r16501), sorry.
if you need stable version, please use r16490 or more previous version.
Yusei TAHARA <yusei at nexedi.com>
Yusei TAHARA
2007-09-28 17:42:49 UTC
Hi.
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Post by Yusei TAHARA
I've commited ERP5Form improvement. It is a bit big changes.
If you find bugs or strange behavior around fields, please let me know.
Currently, ERP5Form is unstable because of my changes(r16501), sorry.
if you need stable version, please use r16490 or more previous version.
I fixed a bug today, and it is much better than yesterday.
http://svn.erp5.org/?view=rev&revision=16704

I'll wait and see the current version's behavior.
--
Yusei TAHARA <yusei at nexedi.com>