[Erp5-dev] converting currencies in invoice transactions
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
2007-09-18 08:30:05 UTC

I'm trying to 'activate' currency conversion in sale invoice transaction. I've
created the exchange lines for the currencies, I've set currencies for the
organisations involved in that sale transaction and set currencies (foreign)
for the transaction but there's still something missing.

What can it be?

I would appreciate any hints...

Mikolaj
Łukasz Nowak
2007-09-18 09:05:35 UTC

On 2007-09-18, 10:30:05
Post by Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz
I'm trying to 'activate' currency conversion in sale invoice
transaction. I've created the exchange lines for the currencies, I've
set currencies for the organisations involved in that sale
transaction and set currencies (foreign) for the transaction but
there's still something missing.
What can it be?
I would appreciate any hints...
Please take a look on Sale Invoice Transaction portal type actions,
especially source_asset and destination_asset. AFAIRC you'll need to
write your own script for automagic conversion which might be based on
my script (attached).

Regards,
Luke
--
?ukasz Nowak R&D Ventis http://www.ventis.com.pl/
tel: +48 32 768 16 85 fax: +48 32 392 10 61