[Erp5-dev] Error in Tutorial 2: How to create a new portal
saad
2016-04-22 09:07:28 UTC
An error occured when adding a Post, in the last step (Create Thread and
Post) of this tutorial:
https://www.erp5.com/documentation/developer/developer-Forum.Create.Portal.Type/view
I did correctly all previous steps.
2 screenshot are attached below.
Best Regards.
Yusei TAHARA
2016-04-22 09:15:32 UTC

Can you paste an entire traceback? In the error screen, there
is a link "Show Error Log Entry". Click it, you can find a
traceback.

As the error message says "maximum recursion depth exceeded..."
so there is an infinite loop.

Regards,
Yusei

Hi,
--
Yusei TAHARA <***@nexedi.com>
http://www.nexedi.co.jp/
https://lab.nexedi.com/explore
saad
!DSPAM:10342,5719ebbc311172040750990!
Yusei TAHARA
2016-04-22 09:50:52 UTC

Your screenshot is not enough because it shows only
the first part of the traceback. More screenshot is needed.

Regards,
Yusei

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:41:49 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach here the traceback screenshot.
I'm using an ERP5 VM (VBox).
Many Thanks
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Can you paste an entire traceback? In the error screen, there
is a link "Show Error Log Entry". Click it, you can find a
traceback.
As the error message says "maximum recursion depth exceeded..."
so there is an infinite loop.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:07:28 +0200
Hi,
saad
2016-04-22 10:06:04 UTC
I attach the last lines of the traceback.
The same error is repeated in all traces:
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2417 in view
result=.........
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2412 in _renderDefaultView
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Your screenshot is not enough because it shows only
the first part of the traceback. More screenshot is needed.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:41:49 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach here the traceback screenshot.
I'm using an ERP5 VM (VBox).
Many Thanks
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Can you paste an entire traceback? In the error screen, there
is a link "Show Error Log Entry". Click it, you can find a
traceback.
As the error message says "maximum recursion depth exceeded..."
so there is an infinite loop.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:07:28 +0200
Hi,
!DSPAM:10342,5719f40f25121171012499!
Yusei TAHARA
2016-04-22 10:18:05 UTC

I think that an action definition of Discussion Post portal type
is incorrect. Can you show me a screenshot of Actions tab of
Discussion Post portal type?

Regards,
Yusei

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:06:04 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach the last lines of the traceback.
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2417 in view
result=.........
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2412 in _renderDefaultView
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Your screenshot is not enough because it shows only
the first part of the traceback. More screenshot is needed.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:41:49 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach here the traceback screenshot.
I'm using an ERP5 VM (VBox).
Many Thanks
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Can you paste an entire traceback? In the error screen, there
is a link "Show Error Log Entry". Click it, you can find a
traceback.
As the error message says "maximum recursion depth exceeded..."
so there is an infinite loop.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:07:28 +0200
Hi,
saad
!DSPAM:10342,5719fa6767302983918824!
Yusei TAHARA
2016-04-22 10:37:20 UTC

Sorry my previous message was not appropriate. I would like to
check the content of action definitions of Discussion Post. I
saw that there are 2 actions, Title 1 and Title 2. I think that
the action of Title 1 must cause this problem. What is the value
of Action input field of Action Title 1? It should be

string:${object_url}/DiscussionPost_view

Please send a screenshot.

Regards,
Yusei

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:30:53 +0200
Post by saad
I attach here all portal-types and Discussion Post details.
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
I think that an action definition of Discussion Post portal type
is incorrect. Can you show me a screenshot of Actions tab of
Discussion Post portal type?
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:06:04 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach the last lines of the traceback.
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2417 in view
result=.........
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2412 in _renderDefaultView
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Your screenshot is not enough because it shows only
the first part of the traceback. More screenshot is needed.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:41:49 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach here the traceback screenshot.
I'm using an ERP5 VM (VBox).
Many Thanks
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Can you paste an entire traceback? In the error screen, there
is a link "Show Error Log Entry". Click it, you can find a
traceback.
As the error message says "maximum recursion depth exceeded..."
so there is an infinite loop.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:07:28 +0200
Hi,
saad
2016-04-22 12:17:31 UTC
It works now, just I set the Action value of the Dicussion Post to
string:${object_url}/DiscussionPost_view and category to object_view.
It is not well explained in the tutorial, it lacks same screenshot.
Many thanks for your help.
Hi,
Post by saad
I attach here all portal-types and Discussion Post details.
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
I think that an action definition of Discussion Post portal type
is incorrect. Can you show me a screenshot of Actions tab of
Discussion Post portal type?
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 12:06:04 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach the last lines of the traceback.
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2417 in view
result=.........
ModuleProducts.ERP5Type.Base, line 2412 in _renderDefaultView
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Your screenshot is not enough because it shows only
the first part of the traceback. More screenshot is needed.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:41:49 +0200
Post by saad
Hi,
I attach here the traceback screenshot.
I'm using an ERP5 VM (VBox).
Many Thanks
Post by Yusei TAHARA
Hi,
Can you paste an entire traceback? In the error screen, there
is a link "Show Error Log Entry". Click it, you can find a
traceback.
As the error message says "maximum recursion depth exceeded..."
so there is an infinite loop.
Regards,
Yusei
On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:07:28 +0200
[...]