[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Modeling
Rafael Monnerat
2007-10-16 12:24:47 UTC
Hi nice guys from list,

since 2006 (May I think), I started the ERP5 Modeling project. The
propose was create one tools that generate erp5 code or configuration
from UML models (exported as XMI). After this I decided to create one
new module to the devoloper "configure your model" and then generate.

This is not completely done as I dream :) and I'm not able currently to
finish this project currently (busy). I didn't work on it these lasts
months.

This project is not related with my Nexedi work (until now). It was made
for my research with Professor Rog?rio Atem de Carvalho at CEFET
CAMPOS with 2 nice students (Vanderson Mota and Rafael Gon?alvez).
Thanks to everybody that worked on it.

If someone one a try, discuss the propose or help me, I'm able to
explain or help what is needed (maybe in this list).

The source code still temporally at Cefet Campos, but can be moved or
linked at EPR5 repositories if the propose or the tool are interesting
for the ERP5 project.

Link to Download:

svn co svn://web.cefetcampos.br/deployer/trunk

or by web:

http://web.cefetcampos.br/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi

Note:

There is a unit test (not so good but there is one), for test the XMI
import that works currently. The "ERP5 Generation" works but there is
some issues (create default action for example) that I didn't have time
to implement.

Regards,

Rafael Monnerat