[Erp5-dev] Beta Release of ERP5 Mandriva 2006 RPM packages
Kevin Deldycke
2006-01-06 16:43:08 UTC
Hi everybody !

I've successfully tested some new ERP5 packages for Mandriva 2006.

The current status of 2006 packages is "Beta" but some of them seems to work
enough on my machine to let me share those packages with you.

Nexedi 2006 repository is located at http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0

You can add the new packages with this command line:

urpmi.addmedia "nexedi-2006" http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/

Then, install the following packages:

urpmi erp5-zope erp5-Formulator erp5-CMFPhoto zope-CMFReportTool
zope-Localizer zope-ZMySQLDA

This will give you a ready to use zope environment for ERP5. But ERP5 is not
installed at that stage. To do so, you can add manually ERP5 products from
the CVS to your local zope products directory ( /var/lib/zope/Products/ ).

You can do this via the following commands:

cd /var/lib/zope/Products/

cvs -d pserver:anonymous at cvs.erp5.org:/cvsroot -q checkout -A CMFActivity
CMFCategory ERP5 erp5_bt5 ERP5Catalog ERP5Form ERP5Type ZSQLCatalog

chown -R zope.zope .

FYI, my goal is to provide a fully configured ERP5 for Mandiva 2006 via urpmi.
This mean that after doing a "urpmi erp5" you will be able to add a new ERP5
site to zope and start to use ERP5. I currently working on the missing
packages needed to do that.
--
Kev.