[Erp5-dev] How to cancel subscription of this mail list?
Alex Cheng
2010-11-14 09:35:16 UTC
How to cancel subscription of this mail list? Sorry I am not very familiar
with it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Please read.

JPS.

How to cancel subscription of this mail list? Sorry I am not very familiar with it.

Vincent Pelletier
2010-11-17 12:45:07 UTC
Post by Alex Cheng
How to cancel subscription of this mail list? Sorry I am not very familiar
with it.
Hi.

You can unsubscribe & edit your subscription options by following the link at
the bottom of mails received from this list:
then putting you mail address in bottom-most field.
You'll be prompted for your subscription password. If you forgot it you can
ask it to be regenerated & mailed to your address.

Vincent Pelletier