[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Live-CD 1.0rc10 released
Kevin Deldycke
2006-05-12 09:55:23 UTC

I'm pleased to announce the availability of our new ERP5 Live CD version
1.0rc10.

As usual, please use Bittorrent to download the CD image file:

http://torrent.erp5.org/erp5-1.0rc10.iso.torrent

MD5 checksum: fabc0038f352a917c64b49ae574856d6

If you have difficulty with Bittorrent, look at this wiki page for more
information:

http://wiki.erp5.org/DownloadLiveCd

Also, we would appreciate if you could redistribute this Live CD via http or
ftp or whatever.

=======
Changelog:
* Replace update script `cvs_update.sh` with the brand new `svn_update.sh`
since ERP5 project was migated to SVN.
* Add ERP5Subversion product. This new product is a tool to manage
synchronisation of ERP5 local instances with the main ERP5 development
branch.
* Add ZMySQLDDA product for asynchronous update of SQL catalog.
* Latests ERP5 products and Business Templates from the 2006-05-05 SVN
revision.
* Update mysql to version 5.0.20 (changelog:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/news-5-0-20.html ).
* Add mysql-administrator and mysql-query-browser tools.
* Activate mysql query cache by default for performances.
* Add pychart to let ERP5Form generate dynamic charts.
* Add FCKeditor zope product.
* Use latest mklivecd 0.6 with brand new hwdetect 2.0 for better hardware
support.
* Supress /proc mounting error at boot.
* Eject live cd at shutdown.
--