[Erp5-dev] Business Templates
Sebastien Robin
2004-11-30 17:28:16 UTC

I have some troubles with Business Templates. If you install a business
template, then you export it, then when you try to install it in another
erp5 site, then it complains that 'upgrade is not implemented yet'. May
be we should reset the status of a business template when we import it ?

I do have another problem. I want to use business templates with unit
test. If want to define a new PropertySheet and a new Class thanks to the
tool portal_classes, it will create a document in /var/lib/zope/Document
and a ProperySheet in /var/lib/zope/PropertySheet, then you set the new
class name in the field 'Document Classes' of your Business Template.
Then I want to use a unit test wich uses my Business Template. Each time I
run the Unit Test, then it complains that the
document /var/lib/zope/Document/XXX already exists. And if delete it
every time, then it complains that my factory method is incorrect (but my
factory method is well defined).

So, how to fix it nicely ?

Sebastien.
--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Technical Director
http://www.nexedi.com