[Erp5-dev] WARNING: Currently renaming some properties
Jean-Paul Smets
2008-02-02 17:48:12 UTC

I am currently renaming a couple of properties and categories related to
order handling, which I think are not used anylonger.
- errand_ratio
- received_date
- emit_date
- source_advice
- destination_advice
- source_transport
- destination_transport
(in Order.py)

Please let me know directlty if you need to keep compatibility. If not,
I will just rename. If yes, I will add some compatibility layer.

Regards,

JPS.
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications