[Erp5-dev] Problem to refresh list of items.
ddaville
2006-09-19 02:05:59 UTC
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
?? ? Hi everybody,
?? I have just installed ERP5 RC10 on my Linux Debian Sarge. All seems to
work well except the good refreshing of the list of items and a message of
kind "The id "_2006-09-18" is invalid because it begins with an
python 2.4
zope 2.7_2 which has been patched
Linux Debian Sarge.
The refresh problem occured when I import for example a new Business
Template. The Business Template is imported and installed but doesn't
appear on the list of business template after a click on the Manage
Business Template menu.
Objects are catalogged by a background process, but maybe your problem is the
same as http://erp5.org/pipermail/erp5-users/2006-September/000561.html
So the message of incorrect id happens when I
import, in particular, the business template named erp5_accounting. Is
somebody can help me to find the reasons of this troubles?
The incorrect id was fixed by http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/?view=rev&rev=9227
--
J?rome