[Erp5-dev] Research on Open Source ERP, seeking opinion of the users/partners of ERP5 Please response!
Nasimul Huq
2010-05-10 15:20:45 UTC
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this mail from Sweden.I am doing a research on Open Source ERP.
I am going to study the factors that influence the SMEs to implement Open
Source ERP. Your opinion as user/ partners of world leading Open Source ERP
(ERP5) will greatly help me in my research.

I promise I will not waste your valuable time. I just sent you a
questionnaire link with this mail. I hope your kind participation in the
research. It will take only few minutes to answer the questions of
Questionnaire.

As Open Source ERP user/Partners I hope you will help the research. This
research will strictly follow research ethics (If you want to be anonymous
respondent even then it can help me a lot).
Here is the link of the questionnaire for the users of ERP5:
https://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=KIOHLN_f1e899b9<https://www.kwiksurveys.com/?s=KIOHLN_f1e899b9>
and here is the link of the questionnaire for the consultants/partners of
ERP5: https://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=KIKLOM_cba7a44b<https://www.kwiksurveys.com/?s=KIKLOM_cba7a44b>

the feedback being provided by you will only be used in analysis of our
master thesis. Your real opinions are very important to us.

I will be really grateful to you if you please fill the questionnaire and
help me in this research on Open Source ERP. As an Open Source Enthusiastic
I expect this help from ERP5 Community.

Thanking you in advance,
Nasimul Huq.

J?nk?ping International Business School(JIBS)
J?nk?ping University
Sweden.