[Erp5-dev] list and tuple with ERP5 Categories
Sebastien Robin
2004-06-08 11:07:55 UTC
Hi all,

When we try to get a category list, sometimes we have a tuple, and
sometimes we have a list.

For example :
getVariationCategoryList : returns always a tuple
getVariationBaseCategoryList : returns a tuple if there is only one item,
but returns a list if there is several items.

I think this should be fixed.

S?bastien.
--
Sebastien ROBIN

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system