[Erp5-dev] Stock Table update
Jean-Paul Smets
2005-12-29 13:09:10 UTC

I have updated the stock table and related API for asset calculations. Other
updated of business templates are also going on. This should normally have
no consequences beyond requirement to update some SQL Methods which
reference the 'price' column of the stock table.

I suggest not updating your CVS until next monday so that we can confirm
everything is fine.

JPS.
--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software