[Erp5-dev] Encodings for new PO File (translation)
y.pauthier
2005-04-11 09:21:38 UTC
hi

I create a new language in ERP5 (french) and i want to export it in a fr.po file
to fill the translation off line in a simple file.

The export failed ; the log is defined below :

Module Products.Localizer.MessageCatalog, line 511, in manage_export
Module encodings, line 84, in search_function
ValueError: Empty module name

It is the same error when i try to export the english transalation (en.po).

In fact it seems to be a problem with the ASCII encodings defined in
/erp5/Localizer/erp5_ui/properties for french and english.

I think it should be UTF-8 for english language and it should be defined as a
default value for language creation (french in my case)

With UTF-8 it works fine ;-)

bye

Yannick Pauthier