[Erp5-dev] Solved: Bad hosts configuration lead to activity messages not being executed anymore
klaus Wölfel
2010-06-01 16:36:38 UTC

just telling about a problem I had today, so that others can avoid it. I
accidently changed 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts to another value leading to the
effect that activities didn't get invoked anymore. There was no error in
error_log. Luke then pointed me to
http://erp5consultant.dyndns.org:57005/erp5/portal_activities/manageLoadBalancing
which finally raised an error, so I knew what my mistake was. He also pointed
me to http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseTheCmfActivityTool that points out what to
do, when no messages are executed any more. After changing 127.0.0.1 back to
localhost and restarting zope, everything went fine again.

Bye,

Klaus