[Erp5-dev] ParallelListField
Romain Courteaud
2005-05-23 13:06:35 UTC
Hi all,

I committed a new field (ParallelListField) for Formulator.
ParallelListField is a subclass of MultiListField, which can display a
list of [Multi]ListField.

The only goal of this field is to simplify filling of a MultiListField.

For example, when a user must fill a variation category list, we used to
display a MultiListField containing all variations, and user had to
choose the correct variations.
Now, we can a ListField for each variation_base_category, which is much
more usable (and user can not make error anymore).

I attach a little script which is used to configure ParallelListField in
this exemple.

Romain
Romain Courteaud
2005-05-23 13:08:46 UTC
Sorry, I forgotted to attach the exemple script ;)

Romain